Departing from Honfleur, castle of Crevecoeur and basilica of Lisieux, back to Honfleur (11 hours)
The medieval castle of Crevecoeur-en-Auge in the Calvados department (14), in Normandy
Photo : © Castle of Crevecoeur
The Ste-Therese basilica of Lisieux in the Calvados department (14), in Normandy
Photo : © Transversales-Transports.fr
You select below in the first drop-down menu :
- The Tour "Honfleur, castle of Crevecoeur, basilica of Lisieux... (11 hours),
- You select then the cruise quay in Honfleur...,
- The number of people : 2 minimum, 4 maximum.
- The date on which you wish to book your tour,
And you book online !
Cities with same postal code than Honfleur - 14600 :
Ablon, Barneville-la-Bertran, Equemauville, Fourneville, Genneville, Gonneville-sur-Honfleur, Pennedepie, la Riviere-Saint-Sauveur.
- Attention to the duration of the circuit between brackets in the title,
- For Passengers held by a return schedule, it is this return schedule that will govern the departure time of Lisieux, knowing that it takes around 40 / 50 minutes of transport (excluding July / August) to get back to Honfleur cruise quay,
- When you have selected all the options of the first screen, by clicking on "See price", you will arrive at a description of the tour chosen previously. As long as you do not click a second time on "See price" (you are still in step 1 of the booking process materialized by the line above "Select Service Type"), you can still change all the options that you wish.
- If you stay in Honfleur or in one of its bordering communes and want to leave directly from your place of residence, you will find later during the process of reservation a field entitled "Additional Information": use it to specify your exact starting point (as well as your place of return whether different in the municipality of Honfleur and neighboring).
- If you are fond of itinerant holidays, you can be dropped off in one of the communes of the described tour for the same price. You can leave your belongings in the vehicle with confidence during visits.
See you soon onboard our vehicles !