Departing from Caen-Ouistreham, the Alabaster Coast Tour (Fecamp and Etretat), back to Caen-Ouistreham (11 hours)
You are staying in Caen or in one of the neighboring towns and you are looking for a circuit to discover the Alabaster Coast ! That is to say the two main cities on the edge of the Channel :
Fecamp, city of the Norman Dukes and Etretat and its famous cliffs
To book, you go down to the bottom of this page,
In "Select Tour" you chose : " Caen, Alabaster Coast..."
In Pick Up Location, you chose one of the three possibilities. If you are staying in Caen, you can specify your stay address in the Field "Additional Information" later in the booking process just before the payment final step,
You specify the number of people (between 2 and 4 max), the number of luggage if necessary,
The desired Departure Date and Time and you click on "See Price",
The following window is a summary of your previous selections to check,
"See Price" a second time after verifying your entry,
You select the desired vehicle by clicking on "Book Now",
In the window that follows you enter your contact details, your address if you are not a cruise line passenger. To the right of your contact details, a final summary of your order and then you pay (CB or Paypal) after entering a prior captcha.
And you book on line !
- Attention to the duration of the circuit between brackets in the title,
- For Ferry passengers held by a return schedule, it is this return schedule that will govern the departure time of Etretat, knowing that it takes around 100 minutes of transport (excluding July / August),
- When you have selected all the options of the first screen, by clicking on "See price", you will arrive at a description of the tour chosen previously. As long as you do not click a second time on "See price" (you are still in step 1 of the booking process materialized by the line above "Select Service Type"), you can still change all the options that you wish.
- If you stay in Caen or in one of its bordering communes and want to leave directly from your place of residence, you will find later during the process of reservation a field entitled "Additional Information" : use it to specify your exact starting point (as well as your place of return whether different in the municipality of Caen and neighboring).
- If you are fond of itinerant holidays, you can be dropped off in one of the communes of the described tour for the same price. You can leave your belongings in the vehicle with confidence during visits.
- Any binding return time (plane, train, ferry) must be transcribed during your initial reservation
Cities belonging to the ComCom of Caen - 14000 :
14210 Baron-sur-Odon, 14760 Bretteville-sur-Odon, 14650 Carpiquet, 14460 Colombelles, 14123 Cormelles-le-Royal, 14840 Cuverville, 14840 Demouville, 14610 Epron, 14123 Fleury-sur-Orne, 14790 Fontaine-Etoupefour, 14730 Giberville, 14200 Herouville-Saint-Clair, 14120 Mondeville, 14210 Mondrainville, 14790 Mouen, 14980 Rots, 14280 Saint-Germain-la-Blanche-Herbe, 14210 Tourville-sur-Odon, 14790 Verson.
Any binding return time (plane, train, ferry) must be transcribed during your initial reservation !
See you soon onboard our vehicles !