Departing from Honfleur, norman abbeys in the Seine Valley, back to Honfleur (11 hours)
Saint-Pierre abbey of Jumieges in the Seine-Maritime department (76), in Normandy
Photo : Franz Golhen / Public domain
Notre-Dame abbey of Bec-Hellouin in the Eure department (27), in Normandy
Photo : © Abbey of Bec-Hellouin
Saint-Georges abbey of Boscherville in the department of Seine-Maritime (76), in Normandy
Saint-Wandrille-Rancon abbey in the Seine-Maritime department (76), in Normandy
The maritime bridge of Brotonne spans the Seine river upward of Caudebec-en-Caux, in Normandy
Photo. : © Transversales-Transports.fr
To book, you go down to the bottom of this page,
In "Select Tour" you chose : " Honfleur, norman abbeys in Seine valley..."
In Pick Up Location, you chose the "Honfleur, River Cruise Terminal". If you are not a Cruise Passenger, you can specify your stay address in the Field "Additional Information" later in the booking process just before the payment final step,
You specify the number of people (between 2 and 4 max), the number of luggage if necessary,
The desired Departure Date and Time and you click on "See Price",
The following window is a summary of your previous selections to check,
"See Price" a second time after verifying your entry,
You select the desired vehicle by clicking on "Book Now",
In the window that follows you enter your contact details, your address if you are not a cruise line passenger. To the right of your contact details, a final summary of your order and then you pay (CB or Paypal) after entering a prior captcha.
And you book on line !
- Attention to the duration of the circuit between brackets in the title,
- For Cruisers held by a return schedule, it is this return schedule that will govern the departure time of the last abbey, knowing that it takes around 60 minutes of transport (excluding July / August) to get back in Honfleur,
- When you have selected all the options of the first screen, by clicking on "See price", you will arrive at a description of the tour chosen previously. As long as you do not click a second time on "See price" (you are still in step 1 of the booking process materialized by the line above "Select Service Type"), you can still change all the options that you wish.
- If you stay in Honfleur or in one of its bordering communes and want to leave directly from your place of residence, you will find later during the process of reservation a field entitled "Additional Information" : use it to specify your exact starting point (as well as your place of return whether different in the municipality of Honfleur and neighboring).
- If you are fond of itinerant holidays, you can be dropped off in one of the communes of the described tour for the same price. You can leave your belongings in the vehicle with confidence during visits.
Cities with same postal code than Honfleur - 14600 :
Ablon, Barneville-la-Bertran, Equemauville, Fourneville, Genneville, Gonneville-sur-Honfleur, Pennedepie, la Rivière-Saint-Sauveur.
See you soon onboard our vehicles !