Le Havre, Pasino Hotel, 4* hotel
76600 Le Havre
Tel. : +33235260000
The pasino Hotel, a 4-star hotel in the center of Le Havre, adjoins the Commerce basin on one side and the Erignac square on the other, which separates it from the sub-prefecture of Le Havre.
Rare hotel in Le Havre where almost all the rooms are without vis-à-vis.
Within a ten minute walk you have :
- the Rene Coty shopping center,
- the Saint-François district (restaurants and bars),
- the town hall, its public gardens and water features with water jets (and next to it the tramway station),
- the Franklin Building and the International Trade Center (office buildings),
- the reconstructed center by Perret listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site,
- the Oscar Niemeyer's Volcano and its pedestrian area (bars & restaurants),
- the departure of the promenade to the seafront (which takes you to under the Cape of la Heve for sportsmen),
- the ferry terminal linked to Portsmouth (United Kingdom),
- the shipping company offices of CMA CGM, ONE, COSCO, OOCL, HAPAG LLOYD, MSC,
- the office of the Grand Port Maritime du Havre (Port of Le Havre administrative office),
Reception open 24/7.