St-Pierre-de-M., Manoir de Villers, B&B
76113 Saint-Pierre de Manneville
Tel. : +33235320702
Joined MH in 1997, this mansion began life in 1581 as a rural mansion in the Seine Valley. Over the centuries, this house will become a great neo-Norman mansion.
This manor, by its location, will delight lovers of calm, nature, idleness of any type at the edge of a pond for example.
In a loop of the Seine, the Manor of Villers is located near the Romanesque Abbey of Saint-Georges de Boscherville. It is also less than 35 minutes away:
- of the Regional Natural Park of the Loops of the Norman Seine,
- two state forests: Roumare and Brotonne,
- the two abbeys of Jumièges and Fontenelle (Saint-Wandrille-Rançon),
- Rouen, prefecture of Seine-Maritime, with its churches, museums, bars and restaurants.
If you prefer the calmness of the Waterfront, you can choose:
- for Sahurs and its restaurants on the banks of the Seine,
- or for Caudebec-en-Caux with its walk along the Seine, its view of the Brotonne Bridge, its museum of the battellerie, its restaurants overlooking the Seine.
To discover the Bed and Breakfast and book, follow this link.
The guest rooms are only open for reservations (compulsory) from March 1st to December 15th.
Reservation directly on the website.